What are the benefits of Creekside’s Pet Wellness Plans?
Enrolling your dog or cat in the Healthy Pet Program will save you money, offer peace of mind and provide many valuable benefits for you and your pet, including:
FREE OFFICE EXAMS
Receive free exams for your pet for 12 months.
Save on routine wellness care, pet food, and parasite preventatives.
Tailored Wellness Plans
Ensure your pets receive the care they need for their stage in life.
Easy Monthly Payments
Ensure essential care without large payments.
Guard against serious diseases through early detection and prevention.
Protect your cat or dog with core, species-specific vaccinations.
All wellness plans have a one time $49.99 Enrollment Fee.
Creekside Pet Care Center will waive the enrollment fee if the plan is paid for in full at the time of signup.
How does the Healthy Pet Program Work?
- The wellness plans under our Healthy Pet Program include specific well-pet services only. It is not an insurance policy.
- Any services not listed in this program’s contract will be charged at regular price, and payment will be due at time services are rendered.
- The plans include all services listed and only those services. They do not include:
- Any fees charged for services provided by veterinarians who are not employed by Creekside.
- Any fees charged for services provided by veterinarians or hospitals to which the pet and client are referred.
- Any fees charged for services recommended as a result of illness or injury (i.e., non-well treatments).
- Any fees charged for ancillary services, such as boarding, grooming, Doggie Daycare, retail or pharmacy items not specifically listed on the program contract.
- Any food, treat, prescription or other retail items filled at Creekside’s online store.
- Plans are not transferable and apply only to the patient and client named in the contract. Further, services will be provided only at Creekside Pet Care Center.
- Pet Plan services may not be used in conjunction with other offers, coupons or special pricing.
Lifelong Wellness is the Plan